Saturday, February 25, 2012

My Girl - it's here!


My Girl is here, in store, at Scrap Orchard. Laura's put together a beautiful vibrant kit to celebrate your girls full of spunk and style.


The creative team did it again, putting out more beautiful layouts than I can possibly highlight on the blog, so I'm choosing a few to show you and you can check out the others in the gallery.


Laura's is a great use of patterned backgrounds with a simple photo:


I love Yolanda's quirky side! She's showing it off in this layout:


and Melissa's cluster? Gorgeous. Again.


Get to the store to pick up My Girl today and show off your pretty ladies!

0 comments:

Photobucket


Simply Scraps

Simply Scraps Simply ScrapsSimply Scraps
Photobucket
Photobucket

Scrap Orchard
Persnickety Prints! Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!
Photobucket