Saturday, February 25, 2012

Laura's Layouts 2/25/12

Hi there! Life has been super busy, but I still try to find time to scrapbook events and milestones as they happen. I'd like to showcase a few of my own personal layouts created using my own products as well as other awesome products at Scrap Orchard.

First up is a layout I made using Tracie Stroud's collab w/Meg Mullens called Love Machine.



This kit was really fun to use! I needed a colorful and fun kit to document my building a robotic arm with my 8 year old and this definitely did the job. :)



Next up is a scouts page that I made by mixing my Law of the Pack kit with my Hooked Collab by myself and Valorie Wibbens.



I've made a couple pages with the Law of the Pack kit and it's pretty easily mixed with different themed kits to create a wide variety of scout pages. Hooked was the perfect addition for our fishing outing with the rest of our pack.





Also scrapped with Law of the Pack is this Blue and Gold Ceremony page. I snagged an alpha from Chelle's Creations to finish it off.



Here is a layout I made documenting our family's first monster truck show. I picked up Dream Big Designs' kit Monster Truck Madness for this one.



This kit was just what I needed for our Monster Jam pictures!



Last page I'll show today is one scrapped after our pack's Mommy & Scout dance. I used my Life is a Dancefloor collab with Ju Kneipp.



I wanted the photos to be the main focus of the page, but added some of the cute musical themed doodles from the kit to add finishing touches throughout. :)



That's all from me for now!

0 comments:

Photobucket


Simply Scraps

Simply Scraps Simply ScrapsSimply Scraps
Photobucket
Photobucket

Scrap Orchard
Persnickety Prints! Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!
Photobucket