Sunday, February 5, 2012

Law of the Pack & Scout Belt Loops

Believe it or not, I'm actually writing my own new release blog post this week! ;) My 8 year old recently started cub scouts, and we've enjoyed staying busy with that. If you have a little dude at home and are looking for ways to keep him active and INTERactive, I highly suggest you look into scouts.

He's built his own toolbox...


Made a pinewood derby car...


And even been to his first mommy/scout dance...haha!




Anyways! So that explains why I decided to make a scouts kit. I hope to make more coordinating products for higher ranks as I learn more about it all.

Law of the Pack


I also created a coordinating element pack that you'll get free with your purchase of the kit this week only.
Scout Belt Loops


I had a one kit call for this kit and got a lot of responses from talented scrappers all around digiland. I was only able to accept a handful of girls to make sample pages for me, and I'll share just a couple here on the blog. Be sure to check out my designer gallery at Scrap Orchard to see more sample pages!


Layout by Laura Banasiak
(also used Hooked by LB and Valorie Wibbens)



Layout by Laura Wilson



Layout by Jan MacLaury



Layout by Tara Swinford



Layout by Jenn Marione

0 comments:

Photobucket


Simply Scraps

Simply Scraps Simply ScrapsSimply Scraps
Photobucket
Photobucket

Scrap Orchard
Persnickety Prints! Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!
Photobucket