Monday, November 21, 2011

Week of Gratitude Daily Freebies: Monday - Mini Kit

Most everyone knows that I love me some Persnickety Prints...they're affordable, fast and just all around fun people to do biz with! This week I'm being featured on their website and am offering up a holiday themed freebie EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

That's right, baybeh. Daily freebies all week long. Check out Monday's below!



Chari of Persnickety Prints sent me a a small questionnaire to fill out, you can read all my answers HERE and even enter to win $25 to my store!

Come back tomorrow to grab Tuesday's download, too! :)

0 comments:

Photobucket


Simply Scraps

Simply Scraps Simply ScrapsSimply Scraps
Photobucket
Photobucket

Scrap Orchard
Persnickety Prints! Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!
Photobucket