Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Tuesday and Wednesday Persnickety Freebies!


If you missed my posting about my Persnickety feature this week, you're in luck because I'm going to tell you all about it again, hehe. I'm the featured designer at Persnickety Prints this week, and will be giving away a new digital scrapbooking freebie each day.

Below, you'll find Monday's freebie...a holiday themed mini kit. You can check it out and download on Persnickety's blog HERE.



Tuesday's freebie was a really cute doodled alpha :) You can find that one HERE on the PP blog.



Now today, I'm giving away a 12x12 inch quickpage that I created using Monday's holiday themed mini kit. You can grab it HERE :)



Make sure you check back tomorrow and every day through Sunday for your daily download on the Persnickety Prints blog! :)

0 comments:

Photobucket


Simply Scraps

Simply Scraps Simply ScrapsSimply Scraps
Photobucket
Photobucket

Scrap Orchard
Persnickety Prints! Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!
Photobucket