Friday, July 29, 2011

July Teamy Talk Week 3 {Double the Fun}

Okay, so technically it's the fourth week of July, but we'll pretend ;)

Last week I asked what your favorite scrap subject is...the random winner is...
Blogger chocochoco said...

I always love to scrap about my family so I can preserve the memories. And recently I scrap my little cousins. They have unique attraction and remind me how's a life supposed to be; fill it with joy and laughter.

Please email me at laura @ simply-scraps .net for your $10 coupon!

This week's question is...which LB product do you love so much that you've used it more than once??


I answered my Vengeance Bundle because I have pictures for pretty much every super hero LOL!





Heather answered Crabby Kid w/Jennifer Fox (retired)




Christine answered Urban Attitude w/AnnaBv




Olivia answered Just Whip It




Yolanda answered Fangirl Scream (retired)




Carrin answered Mamarazzi (now retired)




Melissa answered Hugging and Loving




Brynn answered Boom!




Coila answered Leavin' on a Jetplane w/Jenn Barrette




So....have you ever used one of my products more than once? Post 2 links here in the comments and I'll be back in a day or two to choose a random winner of a $10 coupon to my shop at Scrap Orchard!

1 comments:

Intense Magic said...

Gosh, I have a couple I've used more than once! The one I found right off is the Thank You Notes Collab
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=1248669
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=1243133
and a couple more that I didn't share online. :)

Photobucket


Simply Scraps

Simply Scraps Simply ScrapsSimply Scraps
Photobucket
Photobucket

Scrap Orchard
Persnickety Prints! Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!
Photobucket