Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sneaks, Guest Call, Store Closing & Chance to Win!

Get your apps in quick! My guest CT call is soon coming to a close.



Also, squeek those last minute ES sales in, I'm closing up shop officially tomorrow!



On to the sneakies :)

Can you guess what the theme of this collab is? It's kinda fun :D


And here is your chance to win! Tell me what you're diggin' about the sneak of my grab bag. Leave a comment here on this post and I'll be back in the morning, 9am CST-ish to choose a random winner!


4 comments:

Tricia said...

I'm absolutely in love with the colors .. The fact there's pink AND blue is always a winner in this house!

Melissa said...

I love the colors!!! They look fantastic and Im sure that its a rockin kit as usual!! Oh and I love the boyish charm HEHE

Rebecca said...

Well of course I like what I see! My kids are so musical - this would be such a hit here!! Thank you for the chance! And how about something like My Daddy, My Hero for the collab?

Alyna said...

Love the music theme of your grab bag! Plus I love the flower with the screw center and the fun little alpha! Looks like it will be a must have for sure!

Photobucket


Simply Scraps

Loading...