Thursday, June 10, 2010

June Grab Bag @ Scrap Orchard & Big Daddy Collab w/Amy Stoffel

Why, hello there! I'm really excited (aren't I always excited??) about my releases today! If you know me personally, you've surely picked up on the fact that I'm a little offbeat. I love music, rock and metal in particular...and it seems that my little dudes seem to have some of the same tastes. Why am I yapping about music, you ask? Check out my grab bag below....

June Grab Bag
Available at Scrap Orchard
On sale for $5 (from $16) Save 69%
offer ends June 15th


The winner of my grab bag from yesterday's post is Alyna! Congrats! Please email me at laura @ simply-scraps .net for your coupon.

Make sure you check around digiland in the next few days...maybe there will be a reveal somewhere? Either way, this grab bag is definitely worth your cashola! 2 mini kits, 2 element packs and an alpha are included! But act quickly, next week the bag will be unpacked and sold individually at regular price.

Also, I collaborated with yet another fabulous Orchard Girl...the bubbly and sweet Amy Stoffel! Amy had the idea to create a Father's Day kit that is a bit shabby, but still funky and bold. Check out our goods below:

Big Daddy
w/Amy Stoffel
Available at Scrap Orchard


AND! If the kit alone doesn't sell you, Amy made up these plastic styles. Grab them for FREE when you purchase the kit.

Big Daddy Plastics
Available at Scrap Orchard
(free w/purchase of kit this week)


My CT is notorious for rocking some super sweet layouts for me, and this week is no exception!





Aren't they rad?! Come back tomorrow for a closer look at Sally's CD album, along with a tutorial written by her with step by step instructions on how YOU, too can rock that hard. ;)

Until then...

1 comments:

Alyna said...

I couldn't be more thrilled to have won your grab bag! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Photobucket


Simply Scraps

Simply Scraps Simply ScrapsSimply Scraps
Photobucket
Photobucket

Scrap Orchard
Persnickety Prints! Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!
Photobucket