Thursday, February 4, 2010

TWO Grab Bags!!

I have not one, but two amazing grab bags available today at the Digichick!

I am so excited to show this one off...my first collab with Disasterpiece Studios!



Here is a sample layout from me using items from our funky grab bag! :)



Also, Connie Prince and I teamed up again to rock your P365 socks off! Check it out! TEN P365 products for $5. Amazing, right?!



I scrapped my week three 2 pager using items from this bag:





Thanks for stopping by! I'm announcing my guest stay tomorrow, so feel free to leave a guess in the previous post if you haven't already! :)



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Photobucket


Simply Scraps

Simply Scraps Simply ScrapsSimply Scraps
Photobucket
Photobucket

Scrap Orchard
Persnickety Prints! Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!
Photobucket