Sunday, January 31, 2010

New masks & guess my guest store! :)

I have these nifty photo masks out at Elemental Scraps in the morning for this month's color play. Clip a paper, a photo or some glitter and you're good to go!



Here is a sample page from one of my CT members, Aimee!



Anyone want to take a stab at where I'll be guesting this month?? I was so tickled to be asked to guest at this store- it really matters to me! ;) Feel free to leave a guess here in the comments along with your email address and I'll choose a couple random winners for some coupons!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

6 comments:

Graham Like the Cracker said...

ScrapMatters?

Jaya said...

I am thinking Scrapmatters too!! Good luck!!

the Okietoothfairy said...

Gotta go with ScrapMatters! amrz419@yahoo.com

Bianca said...

LOL, my guess is Scrapmatters too :)

Teri said...

My first thought was ScrapMatters too LOL!

MandaK said...

Im with these ladies...Scrap Matters?

Photobucket


Simply Scraps