Wednesday, December 23, 2009

NEW Veggie Kid and Merry Christmas Eve!

So. This is a scheduled post, as my wrist and hand are giving me issues the past couple days. Forgive me for being short, but Happy Holidays to all! Be sure to sign up for the newsletters at Gotta Pixel and The Digichick- they're sending out lots of awesome goodies for Christmas. :)

I do have a really cute release for you today!

Veggie Kid
exclusively at The Digichick


Both of my boys love their vegetables! Use this veggie themed kit to scrap about your garden, baby food making, veggie eating, etc. Like me, you'll fall in love with the nice ripe colors and great organic textures!

Some sample layouts to inspire you:


by Jen Cushing


by Jacinda (Digichick CT)


by Dana (my CT)


by Carrin (my CT)


and check out this hybrid project by Jacinda! (Digichick CT)

Happy Holidays!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comments:

mdeals said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Photobucket


Simply Scraps

Simply Scraps Simply ScrapsSimply Scraps
Photobucket
Photobucket

Scrap Orchard
Persnickety Prints! Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!
Photobucket