Wednesday, December 23, 2009

NEW 10 Things Winner Announced! :) Plus Sneaky Peeky

I didn't hear back from our original winner of the 10 Favorite Things Contest, so I am here to announce a new lucky winner of $5 to my Digichick shop!

Stef said... Let's see...
1. Coffee

2. My daughter
3. My husband

4. A good book

5. A nice bowl of pasta

6. Cooking

7. Digi Scrapping

8. A good movie

9. Sleeping in (ha ha)

10. Ice Cream


December 16, 2009 7:35 PM


Congrats, Stef! You can shoot me an email at laura@simply-scraps.net to claim your prize! :)

I also have a sneak peek of tomorrow's release at The Digichick:



Happy Holidays, everyone! :)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Photobucket


Simply Scraps

Simply Scraps Simply ScrapsSimply Scraps
Photobucket
Photobucket

Scrap Orchard
Persnickety Prints! Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!
Photobucket