Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sweet News and Bling Alpha FREEBIE!

Like the title says, I have some REALLY sweet news! I am EXTREMELY honored to now be a part of the Digital Candy design team! *gasp*! I know, I know, I'm excited too! ;)

If you haven't been to Digital Candy, you need to check it out, there are over 20 super talented designers that you MUST see!

To celebrate my grand opening, I'm having a 25% off sale throughout the week- click the ad to shop! ;)




Also, in celebration, I'm giving away a freebie that I had a lot of fun making tonight. It's a glittery 'bling' alpha, personal use only, please :) Click on the preview for download, hope you like it!

8 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 16 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Robin said...

Oh yes, I like it - very much! lol. Thank you.

Lindsay said...

Congratulations!!! :)

Angie said...

Congratulations! I love Digital Candy! Every designer does such amazing work. Great Style! You will fit in perfectly! Thank you for this awesome alpha! I appreciate your hard work! Have a great week!

Chana said...

Congrats girl that's amazing! Digital Candy is a very nice site, you'll do wonderful there!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Mar. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Mar. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

Tastic said...

awesome! Way to go :)

Photobucket


Simply Scraps