Monday, March 26, 2012

NEW: Memory Keeper 20% Off

I'm back from Vegas and have a new kit to show you! I was inspired by the Digiscrapapalooza countdown...and had decided to make a digital scrapbook kit about....digital scrapbooking! ;) You can grab Memory Keeper now until Thursday evening for a special introductory price of $4.79.



Yolanda used some of her scrapbook pages ON the page, and I loved that!


Laura's pages are always so personal...it's like you get a little peek into her life. :)


I liked how Carrin wrote to her children on this page...


I love this page by Britanee, too!


That's all from me for now...see you soon! :)

0 comments:

Photobucket


Simply Scraps

Simply Scraps Simply ScrapsSimply Scraps
Photobucket
Photobucket

Scrap Orchard
Persnickety Prints! Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!
Photobucket