Sunday, January 6, 2013

Keep Calm Bundle & Torn Cardboard Pack

Hi, friends! I'm trying desperately to keep up with my blog more, so stick with me here...I DO have some fun new product for you!

Keep Calm

Keep Calm Add On Alpha
 

Keep Calm Clusters

Keep Calm Stacked Papers

If you love them all, you can buy them together at a discounted price!
Keep Calm Bundle

When you purchase the bundle between now and January 9th, you'll get this fre:

Torn Cardboard

Last but certainly not least are the sample pages from my creative team as well as the creative team at Scrap Orchard:






Happy New Year and enjoy your week!

0 comments:

Photobucket


Simply Scraps

Simply Scraps Simply ScrapsSimply Scraps
Photobucket
Photobucket

Scrap Orchard
Persnickety Prints! Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!
Photobucket