Thursday, July 26, 2012

Get It Girl Kit + FWP Stacked Papers & FREEBIE!

Hi, friends! I'm really excited about my release this week because the theme is something that means a lot to me. In the past year, I've been on my own health and fitness journey that has been more successful than I could have ever imagined. I find that it helps me to document my accomplishments, as well as my struggles. I hope that some of you might find inspiration in this digital scrapbooking kit to create layouts about your own adventures in fitness and weight loss!
 
 

When you purchase the kit this week (Thurs-Thurs), you'll get these stacked papers free!

 

I'm in love with the pages that my team and the Scrap Orchard team have come up with...here are just a few:

 by Melissa

 by Yolanda

  
by Melita

by me!

I created this word art pack for my fans to pick up FREE! Click the image to download. :)


Until next time...

4 comments:

NeeNee said...

Laura, thank you so very much sweetie! These are awesome!

Anonymous said...

your get comfortable page is awesome and wanted you to know I am so thrilled to see you document your success on a scrap page. You look amazing. Thanks for the goodie.

eveline said...

thank you so much!!

grammiedeb said...

Thank you for sharing your talent and your Get It, Girl word art.

Photobucket


Simply Scraps

Simply Scraps Simply ScrapsSimply Scraps
Photobucket
Photobucket

Scrap Orchard
Persnickety Prints! Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!
Photobucket