Tuesday, June 5, 2012

What the FONT? Sneak Peek!

I don't have a kit coming to my shop this week...but I do have some other really fun stuff....



Check out my sample page:



Great Escape Vegas by wmSquared
Photo Booth Elements by Laura Banasiak
LB Scribbles Font & LB Laura Font by Laura Banasiak


Want to win ALL FOUR fonts?!?! Reply to this thread in the Scrap Orchard forum by Thursday morning and I'll be back to choose random winners. I loved the response we had last week, so I'll again be giving out a code to one person for each ten comments the thread gets :)

Good luck!

0 comments:

Photobucket


Simply Scraps

Simply Scraps Simply ScrapsSimply Scraps
Photobucket
Photobucket

Scrap Orchard
Persnickety Prints! Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!
Photobucket