Sunday, January 22, 2012

LB's Gallery Standouts 1/22/12


Hello there, scrappy friends! I've been so overwhelmed with work and kids' activities that I feel I haven't been as present here on the blog as I'd like to be, so I'm going to snag a few of my favorite uploads from the galleries around digiland to show off!

First up, this hybrid cutie from ~cindy~

How cool is this? I love the look of the doodled wings when cut out, perfection!

I love the soft feel of this page from Lorianne



Nikki Epperson stole my heart with this fab 80's page



Seriously. Bold, colorful. TOTALLY 80's, amiright?!

This stunner from calliclaire is just too much fun :)



The template is so fun, as is her photo series :)

Mommylaroo's boy page here is just breathtaking!



Pulling off a blended photo on a patterned background is no easy task! I love her clear photos as well, they drew me right in for a closer look :)

That's all for this week, I'll try to come back as often as I can to snag a couple standouts to feature on the blog! :)

0 comments:

Photobucket


Simply Scraps

Simply Scraps Simply ScrapsSimply Scraps
Photobucket
Photobucket

Scrap Orchard
Persnickety Prints! Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!
Photobucket