Saturday, December 10, 2011

My Bestie With Litabells Now at Scrap Orchard!

Hey, scrappy friends! I'm filling in for Kiki's weekly new release blog post, hope you don't mind. :)

This week, Lita and I worked together again to come up with something really cute for scrapping sister and friend pages.

My Bestie
20% off now at Scrap Orchard


Purchase the collab this week and you'll get this alpha from Lita FREE:


My team totally rocked it with this kit!

Yolanda scrapped an awesome page about her hubster:


Carrin shared an emotional page with us this week:


I scrapped a page about one of my good friends:


Kat journaled about her love for her online friends:


Laura W. rocked a clustery little girl page:


Christine showed off the patterns with this paper strip page:


And she even rocked out another one!


Hope you've enjoyed taking a look! Hurry and grab this one while it's one sale...and cuddle it until Lita and I collab again ;)

0 comments:

Photobucket


Simply Scraps

Simply Scraps Simply ScrapsSimply Scraps
Photobucket
Photobucket

Scrap Orchard
Persnickety Prints! Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!
Photobucket