Tuesday, July 5, 2011

In the Spotlight: Laura W.



Name: Laura Wilson

Age: 33 years young

Location: IL

When you started digi-scrapping: About 6 years ago now. My oldest was about 4 months old.

How long you've been on the team: I'm really not sure. i was on the first time about a year ago....and just recently returned. I'm so glad i did! :)

Fave LB kit: Smile, Sunshine. LOVE the colors

Fave non-LB designer: Oh gosh.I 'm addicted to so many awesome designers. Out of the people I'm not on a CT for, I'd have to say Captivated Visions.

Who else do you CT for: Darcy Baldwin, Fee Jardine, Heather Roselli, Kristin Cronin-Barrow, Lauren Grier, Meghan Mullens, Penny Springmann, Traci Reed, Zoe Pearn, Laura Banasiak, Queen of Hearts, Cluster Queen Creations, Litabells Designs and Amanda Heimann

Random fact or tidbit about yourself: Hmm, I don't know that anything that comes out of my mouth isn't random LOL I am adopted. I have 3 siblings and 2 out of the 3 are also adopted.

I'll add a little random for Laura, she and I took our kids on a playdate together for the first time about a year and a half ago...and now we try to meet up about once a month. Here's an awesome pic of the two of us, along with the kids, at Aidan's 4th birthday party :)



Do you love it? ;) On to the awesome pages Laura's made for me while on my team:


Using Hugging and Loving Bundle


Using Urban Attitude Collab


Using Fangirl Scream (retired)


Using Boom Bundle

0 comments:

Photobucket


Simply Scraps

Simply Scraps Simply ScrapsSimply Scraps
Photobucket
Photobucket

Scrap Orchard
Persnickety Prints! Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!
Photobucket