Friday, June 3, 2011

Just in time for summer travel plans!



I just love summer vacation. Almost as much fun is planning it. And this year I'm making a hybrid travel journal with this collab by Laura and Jenn Barrette, call Leaving on a Jet Plane. And of course there's a wonderful add-on available free for a limited time!



Yolanda's playful layout shows off everything having to do with flying!


I love a good photoless layout and Melissa's is just gorgeous full of amazing clusters.


I got tired just reading BrynneMarie's layout. Phew!

And Laura has to remind us once again that we need to go to Vegas at least once in our lifetimes. :)


Cheryl knows how to travel in style.

So get to the store. Later on this month I'll come back and show off my travel journal and link you up with a tutorial on how it's done. Get to the store to pick this up on sale!


0 comments:

Photobucket


Simply Scraps

Simply Scraps Simply ScrapsSimply Scraps
Photobucket
Photobucket

Scrap Orchard
Persnickety Prints! Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!
Photobucket