Monday, June 27, 2011

In the Spotlight: Melissa



Name: Melissa

Age: 34

Location: Texas Gulf Coast (near Houston)

When you started digi-scrapping: May 2009

How long you've been on the team: 2 months

Fave LB kit: Wow, that is hard, right now it is Just Whip It

Fave non-LB designer: Not counting anyone I CT for, because I can't play favorites between them, my favorite non-LB designer would have to be Kristin Cronin-Barrow

Who else do you CT for: I am the lead CTM for Captivated Visions, I also create for Flergs, Eva Kipler, Erica Zane, geniaBeana, Boutique Cute Doll, and I freelance for Nikki Epperson

Random fact or tidbit about yourself: Man I suck at these...is that random enough? No? Ok....how about I have a slight obsession with water photos. Sprinklers, hoses, pools, rivers, lakes, creeks, ditches, beaches, it doesn't matter...if it is water I want to take at least 100 photos. Disturbed yet?



Check out these fab pages by Melissa! :)



0 comments:

Photobucket


Simply Scraps

Simply Scraps Simply ScrapsSimply Scraps
Photobucket
Photobucket

Scrap Orchard
Persnickety Prints! Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!
Photobucket