Sunday, May 1, 2011

In the Spotlight: Holly



Name: Holly Trimmer

Age: 27

Location: Mesa, AZ

When you started digi-scrapping: April 2008

How long you've been on the team: About a yr!!

Fave LB kit: hmm I would have to say Back Off or You and Me...both are super fabulous! <3

Fave non-LB designer: O gosh this one is tricky but I love anyone from SO... Im so fortunate enough to CT
for some of my very favorite ones!

Who else do you CT for: Lyndsay Riches, Tracie Stroud and Fiddle Dee Dee

Random fact or tidbit about yourself: I'm super into fairy's. I love tinkerbell lol Amy Brown is one of my favorite fairy artists and I have a ton of the figures around the house! haha

Here are some of my fave Holly-made pages:


Using Teenage Dream Collab w/Micheline Martin


Using Integrity Bundle and Integrity Alpha


Using Scene Queen


Using Lucky In Love DST March 2011 Gold Member Kit

0 comments:

Photobucket


Simply Scraps

Simply Scraps Simply ScrapsSimply Scraps
Photobucket
Photobucket

Scrap Orchard
Persnickety Prints! Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!
Photobucket