Sunday, April 24, 2011

In the Spotlight: Kiki



Name: Kiki Halbert

Age: 42 going on 25

Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

When you started digi-scrapping: 2005

How long you've been on the team: including my guest spot a while ago? 5 months

Fave LB kit: Scene Queen (although I haven't used it yet)...I just love the colours and feel!

Fave non-LB designer: that's too hard....there's too many faves.

Who else do you CT for: Shawna Clingerman, Queen of Hearts, Nanie's Designs, Kristin Cronin-Barrow, enKay Designs, Thaty Borges and Dianne Rigdon

Random fact or tidbit about yourself: I love Jeopardy because my head is full of all kinds of random knowledge.

Kiki is my blogger, and I couldn't be more thankful! With all of the things that I commit to, it helps SO much to know that she is there to keep my blog posts looking fab :)

Here are two pages that Kiki has scrapped with LB goods:

0 comments:

Photobucket


Simply Scraps

Simply Scraps Simply ScrapsSimply Scraps
Photobucket
Photobucket

Scrap Orchard
Persnickety Prints! Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!
Photobucket