Sunday, April 10, 2011

In the Spotlight: Carrin



Name: Carrin

Age: 30

Location: southern New Jersey

When you started digi-scrapping: I started scrapping in early 2008, just after my kiddos were born.

How long you've been on the team: Holy moly! I've been on the team for almost 2 years now and I'm not going anywhere anytime soon!

Fave LB kit: My favorite, newish kit of Laura's is Love Monkeys, but I also dig Everywhere to Me.

Fave non-LB designer: Other than the ones I CT for, I love Mye DeLeon and Spinky Dink Scraps.

Who else do you CT for: I CT for Connie Prince, Trixie Scraps, Elise's Pieces, Zig Zag Scraps and The Daily Scrapper.

Random fact or tidbit about yourself: I spend my life surrounded by little people. Not only do I have twin preschoolers at home, but I am a preschool teacher (my kids are also part of my class). Some think I'm crazy, but I wouldn't have it any other way.


Here are some of my favorite pages by Carrin :)


Using Inked Up



0 comments:

Photobucket


Simply Scraps

Simply Scraps Simply ScrapsSimply Scraps
Photobucket
Photobucket

Scrap Orchard
Persnickety Prints! Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!
Photobucket