Sunday, March 6, 2011

In the Spotlight: Yolanda


Name: Yolanda

Age: *gulp* 27

Location: Northeastern Oregon

When you started digi-scrapping: about 2 and a half years ago

How long you've been on the team: Um, I started a little over a year ago, took a short break and have been back since about June 2010. You couldn't get rid of me even if you tried!

Fave LB kit: I el-oh-vee-ee Fangirl Scream. I have a ridiculous amount of rockstar crushes, so this kit is perfect for me to showcase those obsessions.

Fave non-LB designer: I can't pick just one. No way. I'm super lucky enough to CT for a lot of my faves. Add Jenn Barrette and Captivated Visions to the list of faves and *swoon*

Who else do you CT for:
Lyndsay Riches, Tracie Stroud, DeCrow Designs, Stolen Moments, wm[squared], Amy Stoffel and Queen of Hearts.

Random fact or tidbit about yourself: I have a horrible memory. My entire life is documented on a calendar and Post-It notes. If it's not written down, I won't remember it. Unless it's a birthday. I actually remember the birthday of my 8th grade boyfriend but not what I had for breakfast yesterday :/

Thanks for sharing, Yolanda!

Take a look at some of my fave layouts by Yo:

0 comments:

Photobucket


Simply Scraps

Simply Scraps Simply ScrapsSimply Scraps
Photobucket
Photobucket

Scrap Orchard
Persnickety Prints! Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!
Photobucket