Sunday, March 27, 2011

In the Spotlight: Laura



Name: Laura Banasiak

Age: 25

Location: About an hour and a half south of Chicago, IL

When you started digi-scrapping: 2008

How long you've been on the team: Hehe...since September of 2008 ;)

Fave LB kit: My fave at the moment is the Vengeance Bundle, but that changes all the time. Usually every time I make something new, that's my new fave.

Fave non-LB designer: Lauren Grier

Who else do you CT for: Lauren Grier, Jenn Barrette, freelance for Spinky Dink Scraps and Micheline Martin, blog post contributor for Me So Scrappy

Random fact or tidbit about yourself: I twirl my hair a lot. like. A LOT. it's bad. Always the same spot, too.


Here are a few of my favorite pages that I made using my own products:


Using Inked Up


Using 8 Bit World and a template by Nanie's Designs

0 comments:

Photobucket


Simply Scraps

Simply Scraps Simply ScrapsSimply Scraps
Photobucket
Photobucket

Scrap Orchard
Persnickety Prints! Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!
Photobucket