Friday, January 7, 2011

And that's all I'm going to say about Tat!

Hi everyone! This is my first blog post for Laura, and I can't tell you how happy that makes me! I'm Kiki, one of Laura's newest CT members. You'll see me posting here each week and I hope to bring you really fun and creative articles, inspiration and of course, NEW PRODUCTS! So to get you all started this Friday, check this out! At the Orchard today you'll find this new beauty... If you've got a love of tats, you NEED to get this kit! The image is linked to make it easy for you to find it in store.
The team's been absolutely a buzz about this kit. Check out their awesome layouts!

by Carrin


by Yolanda

by Nikki

by Heather

And that's only a small sampling of what the team's done with this kit so far. So be sure to check out the gallery at Scrap Orchard to get more inspiration and see just how easy this kit is to use.

Be brave and go and pick up this kit today so that you have exactly what you need to the next time you get inked! Have a great weekend everyone!

0 comments:

Photobucket


Simply Scraps

Simply Scraps Simply ScrapsSimply Scraps
Photobucket
Photobucket

Scrap Orchard
Persnickety Prints! Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!
Photobucket