Friday, December 17, 2010

Lotso Releases and Free w/Purchase Gifts!

Man! I've been so busy designing and running around with holiday stuff that I haven't blogged in a week. For shame! ;) So. Not only is my Scrap Orchard guest stay well under way but I've got some new stuff in store this week, as well as a new collab over at The Digichick.

This week, I have a collab with the fabulous Jennifer Fox at The Digichick

Crabby Kid
Our kids all have their moments of hysterics and drama. It's so important to document those moments, maybe even more than the happy ones! Even if only to look back at and laugh about!


I've got these wintery releases at Scrap Orchard this week:

Build Me a Snowman - For the Boys
Buddy, it's cold outside...which is just right if you're building a special snow friend!


Purchase the boy kit between now and 12/23, get this free:

Build Me a Snowman - Words


Build Me a Snowman - For the Girls



Purchase the girl kit between now and 12/23, get this free:

Snowed In



Now, last week I released a collab kit with Lyndsay Riches at Scrap Orchard. I advertised it on Twitter and Facebook but somehow neglected to post it here on the blog. It rocks! :)

Santa Rocks
A rockin' Christas collab featuring a cool Santa Claus and his holiday band!


We even made an add on of stacked papers to match! :)

Santa Rocks - Stacked Pages



I also had a solo kit release, less rockin', more light and girly lol

To a T
For the girly girl in your life who's all sugar, this kit will fit her.. to a t!


If you like handwritten titles, you'll love this dainty little add on I created.

Little Baby Words


There's your weekly round up, haha! :) Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments:

Photobucket


Simply Scraps

Simply Scraps Simply ScrapsSimply Scraps
Photobucket
Photobucket

Scrap Orchard
Persnickety Prints! Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!
Photobucket