Thursday, September 2, 2010

Happy When Skies Are Gray Collab w/Jenn Barrette

Happy Thursday, everyone! I am really excited about my new collab today. Jenn Barrette is one of the fab guest designers at The Digichick this month, and she asked if I'd like to collaborate on a little somethin'. (umm..duh! ;) ) So here you have it! Happy When Skies Are Gray is a little emo, a little sunshine and a lot awesome!

Available at The Digichick in Jenn's guest shop, and then in my shop at The Digichick after her September guest stay is up.



These are just a few of the amazing pages my team cranked out with this collab:


by Laura W.


by Carrin


by Sally


by Amber


by me

Also, if emo isn't your thing, I have broken up my Classy Kid Grab Bag that was available in August. You can get the bundle or mix and match packs:



Classy Chick
Classy Dude
Classy Kid Bits 1
Classy Kid Bits 2
Classy Kid Bits 3

And here are a few refresher pages from the grab bag last month :)






See ya next week! Oh! And don't forget that The Digichick is having a Back to School Sale! 35% on most everything in the store, sale ends 9/5.

0 comments:

Photobucket


Simply Scraps

Simply Scraps Simply ScrapsSimply Scraps
Photobucket
Photobucket

Scrap Orchard
Persnickety Prints! Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!
Photobucket