Thursday, September 16, 2010

Had It Up To Here + Metallic Alpha & Keeping Tabs

I've got a really special release for you today, one my team made some really fantastic and open pages with. Originally, one of my team members had asked for a mom/angst/vent kit. I asked for color suggestions on Facebook, and Had It Up To Here was born. I never realized just how much my OWN feelings come out in my kits, I guess this is sort of MY release. Anywho. Special kit. Special people. Mushy, mushy wubby wubs ;)

Had It Up To Here


My team made a LOT of fabulous pages using this kit, you can see all of the samples in my newsletter that will be going out within the hour.


by Sally


by Cindi


by Caits


by Laura W.

I also have 2 re-releases from my Gotta Pixel store that is closing at the end of this month.

Metallic Alpha




Keeping Tabs


0 comments:

Photobucket


Simply Scraps

Simply Scraps Simply ScrapsSimply Scraps
Photobucket
Photobucket

Scrap Orchard
Persnickety Prints! Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!
Photobucket