Thursday, September 23, 2010

Designiversary Extravaganza Day 4 + Vintage Frames Release

Hey there! I had a lot of fun handing out prizes yesterday during the day-long trivia thang on Twitter, thanks to everyone that played along! <3

Today is Day 4....



A cluster freebie pack from my team!


Thanks to Brittney, Lita, Sally and Yolanda for making these up!
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

I also have three new vintage frame packs at The Digichick today:

Vintage Frames V.1



Vintage Frames V.2



Vintage Frames V.3


Just two fab samples from my team, as this post is getting pretty image heavy ;)


by Cindi


by Holly

See you tomorrow!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the freebie:)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Sep. 24, 2010. Thanks again.

Tami said...

Th♥nks for sharing!

Johanna said...

Thank you so much!

ovaltine said...

these are great! thanks for sharing!

Photobucket


Simply Scraps

Loading...