Thursday, May 13, 2010

Point the Way & Cross My Page Doodles - RE-Releases

I'm still in the process of adding the products from my FunkyPlayground guest stay, and have two more for you!

Cross My Page
available at The Digichick
30% off today!

If you're like me, you LOVE doodles. Even moreso, I love some good stitching on a page. Sometimes, 'real' stitches just won't cut it. Why not add some doodled stitches to your layout? Included are 8 doodle stitch page borders (original and 'worn') in .png format. 300ppi, Personal use only.


Point the Way

available at The Digichick
30% off today!

In a pinch and need some funky but simple arrows on your page? Come back to this doodly arrow pack again and again! Included are 10 hand drawn doodle arrows in .png format. 300ppi, Personal use only.


page by me (also using collab by Michelle Batton/Captivated Visions at FPD)


page by Heather (also using Boy Yer Crazy collab by myself and La Grier at SSD)

0 comments:

Photobucket


Simply Scraps

Simply Scraps Simply ScrapsSimply Scraps
Photobucket
Photobucket

Scrap Orchard
Persnickety Prints! Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!
Photobucket