Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Hardest Thing, Winner & Two Re-Releases!

Hi everyone! Just in time for Mother's Day, I have this cute little mini kit for you, available exclusively at The Digichick! Remember, all three of these items are 30% off today and tomorrow!

The Hardest Thing

Isn't being a mom just about the most difficult job there is? I think so. Sometimes we don't feel like we're rewarded as such, but I think constant reminders that it's all worth it in the end are so important.

The winner of this cute little mini from yesterday's giveaway is....

MANDA :)
Manda, please email me at laura @ simply-scraps .net

Here is just a taste of some inspiration from my team:


I am also beginning to bring my FunkyPlayground products to my store!

From Anotha Mista

Heard the term 'brother from another mother'? Well here we have the female counterpart! Most of us have those one or two (or more!) special girlfriends that make our lives worthwhile. Those friends that just GET you so much, that you might as well be sisters. :)

Scrapper's Block 5

Do you love blocked pages, but prefer things move along a little more quickly? Use these templates, and you'll have your work cut out for you! (har, har)

0 comments:

Photobucket


Simply Scraps

Simply Scraps Simply ScrapsSimply Scraps
Photobucket
Photobucket

Scrap Orchard
Persnickety Prints! Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!
Photobucket