Monday, April 12, 2010

Sunny Sun Release & Winners Announced!

Why, hello there! I have a really fun Springy/Summery kit to share with you today. This kit was inspired by and named by my 6 year old son. He suggested that I draw a green snail, which I did, hehe. The rest is history! Grab it today for 25% off at Elemental Scraps or Gotta Pixel.




Here is a page I made :)



and some rockin' samples from my team, as well!




And Random.org chose two winners from yesterday's Sneaky Peeky blog post:

Emily aka SheScraps

Tioni

Please email me at laura @ simply-scraps .net for your prize info! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Yolanda said...

Congrats ladies!! :o) Have fun with this one, Tioni - it's totally adorable!

Emily aka SheScraps said...

It is so cute!!! I'm so excited to play with it...thank you so much!!!

Photobucket


Simply Scraps