Monday, April 12, 2010

Sunny Sun Release & Winners Announced!

Why, hello there! I have a really fun Springy/Summery kit to share with you today. This kit was inspired by and named by my 6 year old son. He suggested that I draw a green snail, which I did, hehe. The rest is history! Grab it today for 25% off at Elemental Scraps or Gotta Pixel.




Here is a page I made :)



and some rockin' samples from my team, as well!




And Random.org chose two winners from yesterday's Sneaky Peeky blog post:

Emily aka SheScraps

Tioni

Please email me at laura @ simply-scraps .net for your prize info! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Yolanda said...

Congrats ladies!! :o) Have fun with this one, Tioni - it's totally adorable!

Emily B said...

It is so cute!!! I'm so excited to play with it...thank you so much!!!

Photobucket


Simply Scraps

Simply Scraps Simply ScrapsSimply Scraps
Photobucket
Photobucket

Scrap Orchard
Persnickety Prints! Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!
Photobucket