Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Guest: Funky Playground - New Releases 4/7

Laura is a guest at Funky Playground Designs this month, and this week she has some awesome doodles for you! I know I am always searching for doodled arrows for my layout, so "Point the Way" is the perfect element pack if you are like me!

And check out this adorable stitches pack, Cross my Page! They are perfect add just a little bit of hand-drawn funky-ness to any layout.

Here's the adorable layout Laura made to showcase these products:
Thanks for looking!
-Lynn

0 comments:

Photobucket


Simply Scraps

Simply Scraps Simply ScrapsSimply Scraps
Photobucket
Photobucket

Scrap Orchard
Persnickety Prints! Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!
Photobucket