Thursday, April 29, 2010

3 Doodly Winners and a Very Special Sneak Peek

Phew. Hello. Let me take a breath here. ;) With iNSD coming up on Saturday, I've been SO busy just trying to keep my head on straight. Not to mention some heavy personal things going on. BUT. I have three new releases for you, along with a winner for each. :)

Griddies

winner: Lydia

Round and Round

winner: BunnyFreak

Sketchy Alpha

winner: Dana/MomtoEve

Please email me at laura @simply-scraps . net for your prizes!

Check out these just a few fantastic sample layouts made by my team and the TDC CT:





And remember I mentioned some personal things going on? Here is a super special sneak peek at a kit I made early this week...inspired by best friend's mom's passing. I'm really, really happy with the way it turned out, it was very therapeutic for me. This kit will be available at Gotta Pixel and Elemental Scraps 4/30 for a special NSD release date.



Come back tomorrow for the full reveal and a blog train!

0 comments:

Photobucket


Simply Scraps

Simply Scraps Simply ScrapsSimply Scraps
Photobucket
Photobucket

Scrap Orchard
Persnickety Prints! Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!
Photobucket