Monday, March 1, 2010

Want some goodies??

Aimee here......bringing you some yummy GOODIES!!! Laura has been very busy creating some awesome stuff!! First up.....Elemental Scraps March Color Play! I have to say this is probably one of my favs by Laura! It's.......You and Me, Dude!

Available HERE!

Available HERE!

Available HERE!

Cute, right?? Well check out what her amazing CT did with it..... (warning....lots of inspiration ahead!) :)




You want it don't you?? Haha....I don't blame you!!

Next up is the fabulous kit Make Yourself.....available at GP and ES.

Amazing LO's......


See....I told you she has been busy!! Well, off I go to play with my kiddo's and then hopefully some scrap time!! :) Happy Monday!


0 comments:

Photobucket


Simply Scraps

Simply Scraps Simply ScrapsSimply Scraps
Photobucket
Photobucket

Scrap Orchard
Persnickety Prints! Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!
Photobucket