Thursday, February 18, 2010

Teefses! Shadow Styles! 2 Sneak Peeks for Tomorrow!

My six year old lost his first tooth about a week ago, and I had to really get on making this tooth kit that was suggested to me a little while back by one of my CT members!

Teefses


Here is my guy, Rickey Jay, with his new smile :)



Not only can you scrap your older children, but also your baby's teething pages! Here is a page I scrapped of my littlest guy, Aidan when he was a little baby ;)




Some amazing pages from my team and the Digichick CT:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Also out today at The Digichick, I have my first set of shadow styles!

Shadow Me, Baby!



Included are seven different drop shadow styles for easy scrapping. Shadows are labeled with their suggested item of use (string, frame, flower, etc).

Tested in PSE6,PSE7,PSE8,CS2,CS3,CS4

Last but DEFINITELY not least, I have TWO amazing collabs out tomorrow with some sassy friends of mine.

One with Tracy of Trixie Scraps


and another with Angie Kovacs!




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Photobucket


Simply Scraps

Simply Scraps Simply ScrapsSimply Scraps
Photobucket
Photobucket

Scrap Orchard
Persnickety Prints! Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!
Photobucket