Friday, February 12, 2010

2/12 Releases at ScrapMatters

It's release day again at ScrapMatters and I have two new items in my guest shop there!

First up is the fourth installment in my Scrapper's Block series

Scrapper's Block 4


Next up are my first photo editing actions. You, too can have some rockin' lookin photos in a SNAP!

Edit Like a Rockstar Vol.1


And now on to some fabulous sample pages!


by me using Scrapper's Block 4, Potty Like a Rockstar, Edit Like a Rockstar and Boldly Red Alpha


by Aimee using Scrapper's Block 4 and Make Yourself


by Carrin using Edit Like a Rockstar and Emo Kid


by Lynn using Scrapper's Block 4 and Turtle Love


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Photobucket


Simply Scraps

Simply Scraps Simply ScrapsSimply Scraps
Photobucket
Photobucket

Scrap Orchard
Persnickety Prints! Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!
Photobucket