Thursday, January 21, 2010

NEW! Collab, Feature and Scavenger Hunt

I'm so excited to have finally been able to work with the fabulous Mizz Madame Wing at The Digichick! She's got a seriously funky cutesy style, and I'm lovin' it. :)

Here is the collab we have to offer you all today.....

Fave Flave!


And for you alpha lovers, you can grab the alphas alone, if you'd like.


And some amazing layouts from The Digichick CT and my CT:






Not only am I featured on the Gotta Pixel blog today with a 30% off discount, but I am hosting another Scavenger Hunt tomorrow night! Info below:



Hope to see you there :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comments:

Jen said...

LOVE your new collab! :)

Photobucket


Simply Scraps

Simply Scraps Simply ScrapsSimply Scraps
Photobucket
Photobucket

Scrap Orchard
Persnickety Prints! Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!
Photobucket