Monday, January 4, 2010

Contest & Two $1 Pixels at Gotta Pixel!

Hi all! :) Busy busy here with my boys, blinkie orders, 365, you name it! I wanted to give a quick little plug to my friends at www.PagesToTreasure.com for the amazing printing job on my holiday cards this past year! They're always prompt, and I've never been disappointed with the quality! :D



The girls are running a little contest over on their blog (click banner) to win not only some free prints, but also a coupon for one of my shops! Run over!

Here is the card they printed for me :)

I used a mix of Feelin Frosty and Christmas Cheer from Jenn Barrette at ScrapMatters for this card- don't you love it?!


And now, on to the $1 Pixels! If you catch this in time, you're a lucky duck. These are two of my favorite kits!

Emo Kid


and

Little Kickers


Have a great week, everyone! Lots of releases coming your way!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Photobucket


Simply Scraps

Simply Scraps Simply ScrapsSimply Scraps
Photobucket
Photobucket

Scrap Orchard
Persnickety Prints! Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!
Photobucket