Sunday, December 13, 2009

NEW 3 $1 Gotta Grab It items at Gotta Pixel & Sneaky Peek!



I have three brand new products for you, each just a dollar for December's Gotta Grab It!

Miss You {mini}:



Miss You Alphas:





And finally, some fabulous sample pages from my team:
\m/







If you stuck with me this long, here is a look at my new release for tomorrow- you will LOVE it. :D I'm stuck on funky girly colors lately if you can't tell! This release will be available tomorrow at Gotta Pixel and Elemental Scraps.




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Photobucket


Simply Scraps

Simply Scraps Simply ScrapsSimply Scraps
Photobucket
Photobucket

Scrap Orchard
Persnickety Prints! Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!
Photobucket