Thursday, November 26, 2009

Just a quick post, new items and sale! :)

First off, Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends in the U.S.! Hope everyone enjoys their day today, has some good food and time with the family. Also, take some pics to scrap later! ;)

Before my guest gig at The Digichick is up, I have two new products for you to enjoy. Both are available here in my guest shop today! My TDC shop items are on sale from 20% to 50% through Cyber Monday!

Scrapper's Block 1
You'll no longer have a block when it comes to creating fabulous layouts- let me help you take out the work of pulling together awesome paper blocked pages!


Rarf!
This 'big mini' will work so well for your dog pages, or just good 'ol puppy love!



Here are some sample pages from my rockin' team and some of the fabulous Digichick girls. I'll be sad to leave at the end of the month, but everyone at the shop has made my stay really great!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Photobucket


Simply Scraps

Simply Scraps Simply ScrapsSimply Scraps
Photobucket
Photobucket

Scrap Orchard
Persnickety Prints! Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!
Photobucket