Friday, November 20, 2009

It's me again! Hot For Teacher COLLAB! :) Plus Freebie!

So excited about this new collab with Trixie Scraps at ScrapMatters! I've collaborated with Tracy once before, and we have rocked it again!

Check out this fabulous kit, Hot For Teacher, available today at ScrapMatters!


Go pick it up in the shop today! You'll love all the school elements, with a few love elements tossed in, too! :D I'm seriously in love with the rich colored papers, too! :D

I've even created a little QP freebie for you that coordinates with the kit!


(click to download)

Stop by on Monday for another blog post with some sample layouts from my team! :D

0 comments:

Photobucket


Simply Scraps

Simply Scraps Simply ScrapsSimply Scraps
Photobucket
Photobucket

Scrap Orchard
Persnickety Prints! Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!
Photobucket