Thursday, November 5, 2009

November Guest at The Digichick!

I am super excited to announce my guest spot this month at The Digichick Boutique! I have some exclusive product in the shop, have a look below:

Toot Toot, Woo Woo!


Inspired by my oldest son's love of trains, this kit is CHOO much fun! You'll love the mix of bold and pastel colors!

Some sample layouts (click for larger view)



Now, THIS is exciting! I created my first personal use grab bag for my month at The Digichick!

November Grab Bag at The Digichick

Stuffed with funky little goodies, you'll love this super affordable mix of digi scrap goodness!

Some layouts made with items from the grab bag:
(check TDC gallery for full credits)





0 comments:

Photobucket


Simply Scraps

Simply Scraps Simply ScrapsSimply Scraps
Photobucket
Photobucket

Scrap Orchard
Persnickety Prints! Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!
Photobucket