Thursday, November 12, 2009

About a Girl Collab w/ Michelle Batton

Okay, so I've been a bad blogger so far this month....BUT. it's with good reason. Not only am I pumping out some really fun new products, not ONLY am I guesting at The Digichick this month, but I also got to collab with the faboo Michelle Batton! I'm on Michelle's CT, so this was a really fun change of pace. ;) And hey! I've already got my layout requirement covered for this kit, hehe. ;)

Enough of my yip yap...we bring you.....

About a Girl


20% off today and tomorrow, this collab is HUGE with tons of fun elements in funky bold colors and basic neutrals.

Check out a better look at these papers!

AND if you didn't believe me when I said this kit is awesome, check out these layouts! Michelle and I each made two layouts, as did some of the girls on our teams! Big thanks to everyone who has played with this kit so far...especially to those that scrapped very special pages about themselves. :)













So hurry! Go snatch this up while it's on sale- you will NOT be disappointed! :)


0 comments:

Photobucket


Simply Scraps

Simply Scraps Simply ScrapsSimply Scraps
Photobucket
Photobucket

Scrap Orchard
Persnickety Prints! Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!
Photobucket