Friday, July 10, 2009

Saturday Releases!

Ok, I'm a little early, but with the internet issues I've been having, I wanted to make sure that the post actually goes live ;) All of the following products will be available in my Inspiration Lane store around 11pm CST :)

First we have some misc straight ribbons, CU okay! :)



Next, I have a collaboration kit with Amy Sumrall over at The Digi Chick- a super fun comic book kit! I had a blast with Amy on this one, and will post my CT's fab layouts as soon as I'm able :)



Last but certainly not least, is a collab kit with Lyndsay Riches at Scrap Orchard. Big hugs to Lyndsay for tolerating my crappy internet connection while we were working on this- such a sweetheart :) Again, I will post the CT layouts as soon as I'm able to, and also a freebie QP made with the kit :)


Alright, I'm off for now- McDonald's WiFi is nothing to brag about...boo!

ETA: Here we have a QP Freebie using Flowery Earthy Goodness :)


DOWNLOAD

0 comments:

Photobucket


Simply Scraps

Simply Scraps Simply ScrapsSimply Scraps
Photobucket
Photobucket

Scrap Orchard
Persnickety Prints! Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!
Photobucket