Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday Sneak Peeks and Gotta Pixel CT Contest

I know what you're thinking....this is the longest post ever! I've made a mini and an add on for contests and whatnot- and I'll now be releasing them in my store!

First off is this week's kit. I must say, I think it turned out purrrrfectly. ;)



Check out the ROCKIN layouts that my team, myself and a friend of mine (Pamela) made using the kit! (click for larger view)


Next up, the mini that everyone is buzzzzzzzzzzing about! ;)



More awesome layouts from my team- don't they rock!? I sure think so :)



Lastly, we have a little add on word bit pack for Funky Chicky {The Kit}
These word bits can be mixed and matched with other kits as well :)



Well, are you!?! Haha! Find out if you're Gotta Pixel's next scrap star!
Click the image for more info :)




0 comments:

Photobucket


Simply Scraps

Simply Scraps Simply ScrapsSimply Scraps
Photobucket
Photobucket

Scrap Orchard
Persnickety Prints! Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!
Photobucket