Saturday, June 20, 2009

Saturday Releases & a FREEBIE

Ahhh I love new release day! ;) As always, all of my new releases (excluding the grab bag) are 20% off today only- discount shows in cart :) Here is what I have for you this week!

Meggy Lou {The Kit}


Crayon Doodle Brushes (CU OK)


Crayon Brushes (CU OK)


Crayon Border Brushes (CU OK)


And a HUGE collab grab bag from myself, Christie Lemmon, Julie Marie Designs and Steel City Scraps! (available until June 30th)



And for reading along, here is a little freebie that coordinates with my Meggy Lou Kit! :)

3 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Jun. 21, 2009. Thanks again.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Jun. 21, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

just saw your nice flairs , from 2009 , still available now , thank you :-) !

Photobucket


Simply Scraps